Are You Suffering from Morning Breath, Gum Disease, Cavities, Tonsil Stones, and Other Dental Problems?
Then We Have a Solution for You
Our Mission is To Fight Dental and Systemic Health Problems by Fighting Morning Breath and Bad Breath Naturally
Orchestra® Dental Probiotics
Here’s how it works:
Orchestra® Dental Probiotics is the first of a new class of multi-use, “Place-and-Forget“, adherent, dental synbiotic dietary supplements.
“Place-and Forget” adherence is the game-changing feature. You place the lozenge in your mouth between cheek and gums. Within 3 minutes the lozenge adheres discreetly and begins slowly dissolving. Then it feels so comfortable you essentially forget about it. You can even sleep safely with it.
The lozenges are multi-use, which means you can also chew them and use them as a dentifrice and a flossing aid.
A synbiotic is a combination of probiotics and prebiotics.
Probiotics are defined as “live micro-organisms which confer a health beneﬁt on the host when administered in properly”.
Prebiotics are the preferred foods for the probiotics. Prebiotics keep the probiotics healthy while they are growing and doing their jobs.
Morning breath is caused by nighttime overgrowth of bad dental germs. Most dental germs that cause gum disease and cavities smell bad. By “fighting fire with fire” — pitting good probiotic microbes against pathogenic microbes — we can crowd out and eliminate bad germs that cause most common dental problems. Because you awaken with fresh breath, you know that the bad germs have not been growing all night. Fresh morning breath means that the good probiotics have been growing and inhibiting the bad germs.
Because of the well-known dental/systemic link, by eliminating bad dental germs, we can break the links between dental problems and systemic problems. ***
In summary — by having fresher breath in the morning, you have fewer bad dental germs, fewer dental problems, and fewer links to systemic problems.***
*** Oral health and systems medicine are intimately related but have remained, sadly, as isolated knowledge communities for decades. … it is noteworthy that bacteria form surface-attached communities on most biological surfaces, including the oral cavity. Biofilm-forming bacteria contribute to periodontal diseases and recent evidences point to roles of these bacteria in systemic diseases as well, with cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and cancer as notable examples. Sintim HO, Gürsoy UK. Biofilms as “Connectors” for Oral and Systems Medicine: A New Opportunity for Biomarkers, Molecular Targets, and Bacterial Eradication. OMICS : a Journal of Integrative Biology. 2016;20(1):3-11. doi:10.1089/omi.2015.0146. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4739346/
(For verification of listed benefits, please see the references below and visit our Research Page)
* Disclaimer: There’s no guarantee of specific results, and your results can vary. However, please refer to the research reports below that support dental probiotics for oral health.
- Fresh breath in the morning and hours afterward
- Fights germs that cause gingivitisFights tonsil stone formation
- Fights tonsil stone formation
- Fights germs that cause tooth decay
- Fights germs that cause sore throats and sinusitis
- Better dental checkups
- Saves money at the dentist
1) Burton, J.P. and Chilcott, C.N. and Moore, C.J. and Speiser, G. and Tagg, J.R., A preliminary study of the effect of probiotic Streptococcus salivarius K12 on oral malodour parameters, Journal of Applied Microbiology, volume 100, number 4, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, url = http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2672.2006.02837.x
2) International Journal of Oral Science (2012) 4, 55–63; doi:10.1038/ijos.2012.39; published online 22 June 2012 —http://www.nature.com/ijos/journal/v4/n2/full/ijos201239a.html#abs
3) Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009 Sep;141(3):316-21. doi: 10.1016/j.otohns.2009.05.019.; Tonsillolith: not just a stone but a living biofilm.; Stoodley P1, Debeer D, Longwell M, Nistico L, Hall-Stoodley L, Wenig B, Krespi YP.
4) Arch Microbiol. 2014 Aug;196(8):601-9. doi: 10.1007/s00203-014-0998-7. Epub 2014 Jun 12.; A comparative study of the effect of probiotics on cariogenic biofilm model for preventing dental caries.; Lee SH1, Kim YJ.
5) Fiedler T, Riani C, Koczan D, Standar K, Kreikemeyer B, Podbielski A. Protective Mechanisms of Respiratory Tract Streptococci against Streptococcus pyogenes Biofilm Formation and Epithelial Cell Infection. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 2013;79(4):1265-1276. doi:10.1128/AEM.03350-12. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3568619/
Di Pierro F, Colombo M, Zanvit A, Risso P, Rottoli AS. Use of Streptococcus salivarius K12 in the prevention of streptococcal and viral pharyngotonsillitis in children. Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety. 2014;6:15-20. doi:10.2147/DHPS.S59665. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3928062/#
“Melts in your mouth — not in your gut”
With its unique, patent pending Place and Forget feature, each lozenge time-releases its ten strains of dental probiotics over three to eight hours. Therefore you can even use it safely during sleep. Other brands of dental probiotic supplements do not have this long-lasting ability.
Orchestra’s adherent lozenges slowly dissolve in the mouth and form a spreadable probiotic film. The film protects its ten dental probiotic strains and keeps them to growing within the mouth. From there, they spread out and colonize various niches: tongue, tonsils, throat, sinuses, teeth, gums, and cheeks. In these locations they continue to grow and compete against bad dental germs. They crowd out bad germs and fight them for space to grow. Over time, with repeated use and good oral hygiene practices, Orchestra’s dental probiotics can shift the population of microbes in your mouth toward better, friendlier microbes. More friendly oral microbes means fewer bad bugs in your mouth, naturally.
1/18/2017: Note: The recommended dosage listed on the bottle is 1 lozenge per day for the first month, and 1 lozenge every other day thereafter; however, many people are getting good results with just half of the dosage. This is very good news indeed! This means the product is even more effective than we expected.
You can buy Orchestra® Dental Probiotics
Here’s some customer feedback*:
* Disclaimer: The following reviews are actual reviews; however, there’s no guarantee of specific results and your results can vary.
“This is the BEST product I have ever used. By the 3rd day I felt the difference of everything I was having issues with. I cannot believe that this dental probiotic seriously works like a miracle. And for 5 years I’ve had so many issues. My dentist gave me a mouthwash to use daily that did not take care of anything. My primary Dr. gave me 2 different prescriptions that I was having to take daily, yet it would help very little.” Sincerely & Very Grateful, Blanca Fernandez — a real customer who gave me permission to publish a portion of her email to Dr. Steven J. Edwards and include her name.
“After just a few weeks my gums are less sensitive and don’t feel itchy any more.” Maria T., California — She is an actual dental patient of Steven J. Edwards, DDS and her results are documented in her dental chart.
“I don’t wake up with sweaters on my teeth any more. I don’t see any downside to the product. More people should know about it.” Bud K., California — Bud is an actual dental patient of Steven J. Edwards, DDS.
“When I use them at night, my teeth feel smooth and slick in the morning and most of the day. I like them.” Laurel E., California — Laurel is Dr. Steven J. Edwards’ mother!
“Fresher breath in the morning and most of the day, actually.” Robert L., Texas — Robert is a customer.